Thursday, February 21, 2008

Stinkin' Meme Number Umpteen

So, I guess Mr. Bill wants me to tell you some dumb stuff about myself. FOINE. I'll do it and I'll pretend to like it even...but ONLY because it's almost midnight and I woke up from this stupit head cold that I am convinced is keeping me from going into labor:

Here be da rools:
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1. I look stupid in slacks. I just can't wear them ever.
2. My fourth toe looks like a cobra and most of my kids have inherited this trait.
3. I've always wished I knew how to clog.
4. I have an urge to crazily jump on the bed of every hotel I've ever been in (and HAVE on some occasions).
5. My stomach is now 49 and a half inches around at the biggest part. If I'm standing up and Mari is standing under my belly, I can't see her at all.
6. If I were on a deserted island, I would still need some mascara. Me without mascara is such a scary thing. I'd be afraid that any rescuing ships would turn around in fear of the crazy looking lady waving them down on the beach without it.
7. I like to break meme rules and so I am posting SEVEN things about me...seeeeee? Plus, I'm not going to tag anyone else so there, ttthhhhhppppttttt!