Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Fatmardishrovepanaval Tuesday

The kid's Grandma Sue gave them this fun, playdoh colored, cookie mix and they made some crazy cookies (and a big flour mess) yesterday!







Later, at night, I brought the three littlers to my mom and dad's while I signed Matty up for baseball and went to the local caucus. Before I went, we played with Mari's popbeads (which she calls "puppies" also, Niklaus calls the things you put around your neck "Niklauses" heehee!). So, I guess our "Mardi Gras" was complete with sweets (cookies), partying (flour fight), and even BEADS (I didn't plan that, I just realized now that that activity fit the day!)!

I got some beautifully designed jewelry last night, and I didn't even have to lift my shirt (I did though, a few times because the baby was particularly wild last night, and wiggly...that's fun to watch!)!

Oh, and I WON'T quit blogging for Lent so "thanks a lot" to the wimps who did (now I won't have anything GOOD to read or be able to make smart-A comments. Dang.) because it doesn't really interfere with my prayer life or my day...Buuuuuuut, I gave up listening to talk radio (and the kids all say "YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!" you should have heard the cheer go up in the van after I announced that one!) for alllll of lent.

I've already desired to put on the radio about six times this morning alone!
We're going to say a rosary now for the special person of the day.
God Bless all of you and HAPPY FASTING!...Ooopsie, I mean HAVE A MISERABLE DAY (BUT DON'T SHOW IT!)!