Tuesday, December 22, 2009

December Confusion

Hmmm, I thought I wrote a post yesterday? Guess I didn't! I got up early, got Bocker off to school, took some of the kids last-minute shopping, babysat the rest of the day, then went to a neighbor's party with our whole family. I met some new neighbors, which was really nice.

WHEW! Today is a little bit calmer.

I woke up around 11:30 to Analise SCREAMING, "MOM!". Mari had a high fever and was feeling terrible. I brought her downstairs to try to get her to take some Tylenol and sleep on the couch. Her fever must have broke in the middle of the night because she feels just fine and perky again now. That was different.

Tomorrow is going to (possibly) be another day of babysitting, keeping the kids from driving each other nuts (it's supposed to start snowing and NOT stop), and figuring out some last minute Christmas stuff.

If I can round up my camera, I'm going to post some funny pictures later. Have a great day!