Friday, November 02, 2007

Blog-O-Rama!

Okeydokey, so I guess November is "blog posting" month and people are being challenged to post every day in November. No problemo! I've got lots and lots of things to post about. They might be boring to most people, but it will be fun anyway.

So, tonight we are watching Meet The Robinsons with my two nieces, Ani and Lexi. Lexi's birthday was yesterday so I thought it would be fun to have them overnight and they are watching it right now, next to me as I type! My kids liked it in the theater. It was weird, but pretty funny and they made me buy it at Wal-Mart today. It got me out of taking them to Chuck-E-Cheese's but I have a feeling I'll have to use that CEC coupon tomorrow!

I have some political issues I am going to post about, some faith issues, some medical issues, and of course, kid issues (those will be the funnest ones!) so...stand by...