Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Because I Like Free Stuff...

...I'm having a CONTEST!!!!!!

Later today/tonight, I'm going to post something.
You'll have to guess the correct answer.
If you get it right (and you are the first to answer...and you are NOT a family member), you'll get your choice:
1. A brand new, paperback copy of A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'engle.
2. A brand new, paperback copy of Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy (part 2: The Revenge of the Ridiculous Robo-Boogers)
3. Captain Underpants and the Preposterous Plight of the Purple Potty People.

By posting the prizes first, I hope that you only enter if you want one of these books...but just for fun-you can answer if you don't,too! I just won't post your answer until after the winner/wanter of the prize is announced. I overbought, thinking I didn't have these yet so my mistake will be your benefit!

Also, if you have some...uh...difficulties with these titles, please, don't tell me about it. I LOVE Captain Underpants, and you can't change my mind (the books were the gateway for Matty's reading abilities and love for reading, so I can't knock them!). This is just supposed to be for fun!