Sunday, June 10, 2007

Washington D.C. or Bust!

In July, from the 10th to the 14th, my sister (Katrina), her baby (Paulina), my daughters (Katrina and Mari), and I are all going to Washington D.C. area! My sister has a conference-type thingie related to work and she asked if I could go along to watch Polly as she is still nursing and it would be too long to be away. I'm still nursing Mari and Trina (daughter) is going along for the experience and to help me while Trine (sis) is in class. It's a chance of a lifetime for me because it's really hard to get any kind of "vacation" with Butch's work and all these kiddos. If any of you blogmamas live in the area and would like to meet up with us sometime during our stay, I would be SO HAPPY! Just email me with any questions about where we are staying or where you'd like to meet and when. Sorry, all you creepy stalkers out there, I will only visit with old blog friends that I know really well, so no psychos allowed, 'kay?