Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Got It

I deleted that post (if you saw it, you know which one I'm talking about) because I've gotten the answers I was looking for. Thank you for all the good advice! I have some really good pals out there!
Today is Tommy's one year birthday! He pretty much hasn't changed too much in one year except he's taller, chubbier, and can ALMOST walk (I believe he actually has the ability, just not the will). He still looks like a Mr. Potato Head with a lot of teeth and an overbite. He's proving to be very smart and very funn
.y
+++.0
.
also
he
likes
to
play with the key bo
a.r3d
323
32
.3
2+
3
and beus3e it's his birthd
ay
I'm letting him have a free go at the keyboard for a minute without telling him "no!".
v b hHappy Birthday to my little baby boy who caused the MOST pain of all of them coming out, but is one of the BEST babies I've ever thought up. He also has the superfunniest "ratface" that he makes because he knows it makes us laugh: