Thursday, October 02, 2008

EMERGENCY ALERT PRAY PRAY PRAY!

I just found out this week that a former classmate of mine is having a hard time. Her husband has just been diagnosed with some kind of throat cancer.

She always was a very good person and a sweet, dear, loyal friend. I hope you could find time to pray for her and her family (four small children) today for strength to get through the therapies that will hopefully cure her husband.

I think the last time I saw her was at Mass where she had her daughter baptized (youngest). She has the most beautiful, red/blond-headed children. I can't imagine how hard it must be to see their dad suffer like that.

Here is their website for my prayer warriors. Please visit it and contribute, if you can.

Thank you so much!

(photo of Mike and Nicole from their caringbridge website)