Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mmmmm...Cave Snot

"Hey, wouldn't it be fun to take the kids to this?"
Says Paula, The Wonder Red, my bff, and partner in adventure.

Uh, yeah.

Except for one teeny little problemo...

See, I don't have very many fears. I can scale high heights and not even flinch. I can hop up on a horse and ride the ridges. I love roller coasters and upside down rides. I don't LIKE icky bugs but they don't scare me. Water isn't my favorite but I can conquer it...it's...it's

closed in spaces, fear of being locked in, fear of getting lost, fear of getting buried or stuck in a closet, elevator, ummmmm...oh, I don't know...something like...A CAVE!!!!








Actually, it was pretty fun and interesting. The bats were hibernating and they were kinda cute.

Here's a little something for my outta state bff: