Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sorry, Antidisestablishmentarianism

There's a new, ridiculous word that no one knows how to use in a sentence on the block...Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is the winner. Also, it is something that Butch could be in danger of. So, you came in handy in second grade to make me feel smart, but now you will have to be content with your second class status.

Here, I'll use it in a sentence:

"Gee, honey, are you feeling okay today? You've been working at that job now for 12+ years... do you feel like that cough could be something more for instance, Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis? I hope not!"

Now you know.

Oh, heh heh, the wikipedia entry says that it's a facetious word but that just means "made up" and EVERY word is pretty much made up, right? So, that word IS a word as far as I'm concernified. I believe it qualifies for the longest wordificationization.