Friday, March 06, 2009

EMERGENCY!ALERT!PRAY!...UPDATE!

RETROACTIVE PRAYER WORKS TOO! KEEP PRAYING!!!!!!!

Praise GOD!:
"God Bless Everyone!!! Thank you for the prayers!!! I just got my test results back......... There is a noticeable difference in the size of my lymph nodes and the right side of my tounge. They got SMALLER!!!!!! The chemo is working!!! Praise God!! I will continue to take the chemo treatments for about another 3 months. At that point we will determine whats next. Remission? is it possible? With all the love and prayer I believe it is!! This is the first good news we have gotten since September 26 2008. That was the day I was diagnosed. I am so excited I don't know what to write!! I love you all. God bless everyone of you!!! Nicole and I will update again soon. I feel the need to celebrate!!!"



Here is the update for my friend's husband, Michael:


"Hi everyone, I'm back home again!! I feel a little better, stronger. I have a Pet Scan on Thursday at 7:30 am. Hopefully this test will show some sign of improvement. If it does not, then I will stop treatment and put the rest in God's hands. As usual I'm a bit nervous about the results. One good thing about this is, I will have an idea if this treatment is working. As you can imagine I will be praying extra hard tonight. I would like to send a special thanks to Jill and Bill Bartel for the I Tunes gift card. I bought a movie and some music with it. These come in handy when your stuck in a chair for 4 to 5 hours of chemo treatment! Thanks to everyone else who has sent me cd's to put on my Ipod also! One more thank you for all the prayer and support that we receive. We are grateful and proud to belong to such a wonderful community. I will update and let you know the test results as soon as I get them. God bless you all!! Love Mike and Nicole."

Please pray they have some hopeful results. They really need a miracle here.