Tuesday, March 06, 2007

It's Freakin' Cold Today, I Could Use A Little O' That "Global Warming" Thingy

I saw this paragraph (below) in one of her articles and couldn't stop laughing. That girl has such a way with words...I bow to her talent. She could be my friend. She's too cool. I wish I had HALF of her intellect and wit!

Our lives depend on fossil fuel. Steel plants, chemical plants, rubber plants, pharmaceutical plants, glass plants, paper plants –- those run on energy. There are no Mother Earth nursery designs in stylish organic cotton without gas-belching factories, ships and trucks, and temperature-controlled, well-lighted stores. Windmills can't even produce enough energy to manufacture a windmill.


Heeheehee... (sigh) that girl is a hoot! I wonder about people who say that she is inappropriate or otherwise hate her. I don't think they are actually "getting" her and/or aren't really reading her articles or listening to what she really said. I wish SHE would be the President of the U.S.!