Thursday, January 24, 2008

Just When You Thought You Knew All There Was to Know About Me

I'm tagged with another one of these goofy things!
Thanks a BUNCH, you crazy Aussie!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE ?
My grandma, Laura. I always felt like the most important cousin. And I'm sure that I am. Grandma told me so, but told me not to tell the other cousins.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Five minutes ago? It's been a bumpy ride these, last, few months. I waffle between hysterical laughter and weepywhining.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? NO. It hurts my hands and nobody can read it, not even me!

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Non-stinky, non-wet smoked turkey.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No, I am not a goat.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Absolutely NOT. I talk too much and don't listen enough and I think I'm prettier than everyone.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? NOOOOOOO, what's sarcasm again?

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? NO. I got them out the same time as my brother (a two-fer?) he was around 3 and broke the hospital bed he was in by pushing the buttons all the time. The janitor came and scratched his head with wonder at the weird position of the bed. I remember being very sick from the anesthesia and wanting my head rubbed.

WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Maybe about 13 years ago I would have said "YES!" but now, with all these responsibilities...no. Can you imagine how stupid it would be to leave six children behind? "My mom died bungee jumping, we really miss her.", yeah, I don't think so.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? All. All Cereals. All kinds, all the time. If I were deserted on an island and could only bring one thing? Lifetime supply of cereal. Oh, except for generic brand "Crispy Hexagons" No, that cheap, knock off of "Crispix" is just an abomination to the good name of "cereal".

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, and I always curse myself for it later when I put them on again!

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes, but not all the time. I'm naturally really feminine on the outside but feel like Crazy Bertha, the Big, Babushka Lady on the inside.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Not a really big fan of the stuff. Ummmm, is there a cereal flavored ice cream?

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their cheeks.

15. RED OR PINK? Pink...red clashes with my hair.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? "My procrastination" is what Therese said...I would have to same the same about me. Oh, and my inability to use commas correctly or infrequently!

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Karla

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black pants (not maternity, OUCH!)

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Chocolate truffle.

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The sounds of crunching popcorn and "The Game Plan" movie right next to my ear.

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Copper. Have you ever seen that Crayola crayon? It turns a cool shade of greenish-blue when you color with it. It's by FAR the coolest crayon in the box.

22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Baking brownies. Gardenia.

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Surprise, surprise...Trine, mah sistah.

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Olympic curling.

25. HAIR COLOR? Reddish brown (and gray).

26. EYE COLOR? Green with rocks and pebbles.

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no.

28. FAVORITE FOOD? Uh, you have to ask? See #10

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary movies with happy endings!

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Cinderella Man. Everyone should see it.

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Green, punky, boy T-shirt (not maternity, do you sense a pattern? I think I'm in denial.) from Old Navy.

32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer hands down.

33. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.

34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cereal...but with half and half instead of skim milk.

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Covenant by James Albert Michener

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A really worn out MN Vikings Jersey display of some sort.

37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. A little news and some channel surfing.

38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Hysterical laughing babies.

39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Neither.

40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Guatemala

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can turn my eyelids inside out. It's super gross but super awesome!

42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Minneapolis, MN