Why oh why do I ever bother to go to that woman's blog? I always get in trouble when I do.
I don't feel very nice about myself right now, and here, she goes and give me THIS STINKIN' MEME!
Actually, it's probably the best time for it, because I've been dwelling entirely too much on my faults. So, I'll make it quick and painless. You don't have to read it if you don't want to.
1. I love how I attracted my husband, and still do. He's a sucker for me and I love it.
2. I love the fact that I'm a reader (stolen from Amy). I know it formed me into who I am and I am loved (so even if I don't love myself too much right now) so I know it works for me.
3. I love the color of my eyes. Green is an interesting color and it goes with a lot of clothes and makeup.
4. I love the will power I can find when I put my mind to it.
5. I love my eyebrows when I pluck them. They are a nice shape.
6. I love that all of my limbs are in working order.
7. I love my uterus. It works, doesn't cause me too many problems, and it produces really, nice babies when it wants to.