Saturday, February 04, 2006

Getting to know Meme, getting to KNOW all about Meme...

Like Niklaus says, "FOINE!" (fine) I'll bite:

Four jobs I've had:
1. Babysitting about every young child in the greater St.Michael, Albertville area from 1982-present.
2. Waitress and pizza maker, Del's Pizza, St. Michael
3. Nursing assistant at 4 different nursing homes and homecare and caring for profoundly mentally challenged adults. (lots of jobs, true, but all in the same category)
4. Brief 1 year stint at the corporate offices of G&K company which sucked beyond belief. I think this place was the inspiration for the TV show "The Office"

Four Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Shawshank Redemption
2. Band of Brothers Series
3. Braveheart
4. The Princess Bride

Four places I have lived:
1. St. Michael
2. Buffalo
3. Monticello
4. Albertville
(wow, looking at that list you can see how worldly I am and how I must like to live on the edge!)

Four TV shows I love:
1. The Office
2. CSI:all of them
3. Everybody Loves Raymond
4. (don't tell anyone but I can't help but like...)Southpark (gulp)

Four places I've vacationed: (I'm going to the extreme compass directions)
1. Most Northerly: Lake of the Woods, Minnesota
2. Most Southerly: Guatemala City, Guatemala
3. Most Westerly: Denver, Colorado
4. Most Easterly: (technically Florida, but that seems southerly to me so...)Put-In-Bay, Ohio

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. The kind you can microwave
2. The paper kind
3. The fancy ones one uses for Christmas
4. The bowls one uses for cereal because it's my favorite thing to EAT!

Four sites I visit daily:
1. http://squirrelgirl73.blogspot.com/
2. http://fertlmertl.blogspot.com/
3. http://www.splendoroftruth.com/curtjester/
4. http://ladybugsleaf.blogspot.com/

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Heaven
2. On a tropical island with no bugs and a library and servants and a comfy hammock and...oh wait, that's #1!
3. Sleeping
4. 4 months forward in time...after dieting and extensive exercise!

Five people I am tagging:
1. You already tagged Trine so...
2. Anna
3. Kristen
4. Anyone who reads this blog who didn't go to school with me or is related to me.
5. I gotta get more people I know to blog, this is just ridiculous!