Monday, February 06, 2006

Weazy's Crazy and Here's the Proof (like mother, like daughter)


"First I was trying to make a pretty girl, then I tried to make her lips red and all of the sudden I made her lips BLACK and red and made her pony black and made stitches and scars and stuff and THAT'S how I ended up with 'Dead Lady'. The thing on the side is her baby."


UMMMMMM, I thought I had a big problem on my hands when I saw this...this... thing on the counter and found out that it was a Weazy creation and not something from Trina's mind! But, then I realized I could cancel the child psychologist appointment when she drew this shortly after 'Dead Lady'...


Now, Trina wrote the words, but Weazy did all the rest, including, "THE BUTTERFLIES, MAMA I WROTE THE BUTTERFLIES!!!!"

More and more I'm finding that having siblings is the best gift for any child. I KNOW Weazy wouldn't be HALF as creative and inventive if she didn't have Trina. Oh, and the gift Matty and Niklaus give her is the gift of being able to...express herself boldly (a.k.a. screaming at the top of her lungs and freaking out over the littlest thing when they are bugging her because they know they CAN!) which will be helpful in the future...I'm sure...I think. Anyway, they really do complement each other and I can't wait to see what this new one does to the family/sibling dynamic. Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be a wild ride and I'm sooooo blessed to get to sit in the first car! (Hands up in the air shrieking my brains out!)