Saturday, February 04, 2006

Beware! Graphic photos of nude children follow...

What on Earth is the world coming to???? I was on the CurtJester blog today and he had a link to
THIS.
Read her brief explanation as to why these beautiful pictures couldn't be posted in a local newspaper.



I think we should post them on as many blogs as possible, knowledge is the key to understanding and I believe that if every potential mother could see the life within her she would think more than twice about ending that life no matter what her circumstance. I also think that it's ironic that these pictures are deemed "too graphic" to be seen (as PAID advertisements!) in a newspaper when there is so much trash on the front page of most mainstream newspapers and news magazines. For instance, check this out! The title is oh-so-entertaining, too! I'm sorry, but what a pile of dog crap!