Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I have the stinkin' flu again...

So I decided to take this test instead of actually posting anything interesting. I have the achy flu this time which stinks because I can't do anything with the kids (although we did have a pirate treasure hunt today which was fun) and I have a temp of 102 which makes me alternately freezing cold and burning hot. I think my ibuprofen just kicked in so now I'm hot. I think the fever is melting my brain cells. Also, it looks like I need to bone up on the ol' bible, take a look at my test results:

You know the Bible 88%!
 

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes


I know it says I did awesome, but 88% isn't exactly stellar in my opinion. I did read about King Saul to the kids the other day so I got that one right. I guess a couple more years of homeschooling religion and I'll be a biblical expert.