Saturday, June 07, 2008

That Ten People Meme (for Amy)

I'm supposed to name ten living people I would like to spend 10 minutes with.

Shelly already named most of the people that came immediately to my mind.
I'm going to stick to the order to only choose living people but I'm going to add what I wish our main topic of conversation/my main question would be...

10. Raymond Arroyo (his children and his job)

9. Pope Benedict (his shiny, white hair and what kind of shampoo he uses)

8. Kim Jong Il ("What's with the doofy hairdo and the ugly leisure suits?")

7. Bill Gates (I'd ask him for some money. He has lots extra.)

6. Mother Angelica (Her mother and her relationships with some of the people in her life and if she had any regrets.)

5. Don Williams (I'd just ask him to sing me some songs and I wouldn't talk at all.)

4. Fr. Corapi (I'd ask if I could give my confession and wait for him to yell at me but good.)

3. Any of the Medjugorje "seers" during their "apparitions".

2. Stephen Hawking (he just seems very interesting)

1. The Chief of one of the tribe of remote tribes of indigenous people they just spotted in South America somewhere. I think it would be interesting to talk to someone who's never known anything about civilization.

I could add many more people to this list but I stuck to the first ten I could think of.