Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Whooie, Looky here, it's the Brazilian/Irish/African Tribal Lord of Havah Nagilah Charismaniac Whoopdie Whoo Hoo Life Teen Traditional Happy Dance!

(Or, the alternative post title as suggested by Trina "Shake Shake Shake, Shake Shake Shake, Shake your Eucharist, Shake your Eucharist!")


Oh my gosh! This is soooo funkitronic I can't stop stampin' my feet!


I 'specially like the "lie, lie lieeee" part the lady sings in the background and the priest is so cute dancing 'round the altar! Then they go and add the ladies and frolic through the crowd! Wow! How great! I did note, however that it was a bit hard to keep the ginormous parasol over that glowing monstrance with all the jigging going on. Oh well, looks like everyone had a wonderful time. Wish I coulda been THERE!

(I think there's something missing, however...what could it be?...OH I KNOW, wouldn't it be cooooool if the priest started "crowd surfing" Jesus around? No? Hmmm, you just don't understand how to worship in a joyful, contemporary, diverse, inclusive way!)

h/t Georgie