Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thank You For Your Prayers

Keep them coming. Michael Talley passed away in the loving arms of his wife, Nicole. Here is her caringbridge (Monday, Jan. 25th) post:


My beloved Husband Michael passed away this morning around 7:20am. He passed away peacefully as I laid in the bed next to him. I felt a presence lay next to me just before I noticed he stopped breathing. I believe he gave me one last hug, until we are together again in the ever-lasting world of our heavenly father. I can't stop crying, my heart hurts so badly. I just got home for the first time in 30 days. I thought it would be hard but to see the pictures in our home of Michael gave me such comfort. He must be close by giving me comfort as he walks with Jesus. The children are still at school I'm sure they will know as soon as they see me. Please pray for me as I tell them.
I will be talking with Father this afternoon. I will let everyone know the arrangements at that time.


Thank you and God Bless!!
Love Nicole


The wake is tomorrow night and the funeral will be on Thurs. morn at 11am. Here is the local paper obituary:

Michael B. Talley

Leave a message at either site for Nicole and her kids, if you wish. It's going to be a rough time for them now. I know they are very supported by family and friends, but it won't change the fact that they'll have to go on without their daddy, husband, friend...I can't imagine.