Thursday, November 09, 2006

Mari's Gots the Skeeeeills

Go here for a quick video of Mariela. The other day I set her down in the living room with all the other kids to watch a show and after about two minutes I couldn't hear her so I asked, "Where's Mari?" and the kids quickly searched for her but started laughing when they found that she had climbed the stairs almost up to the top floor! I know I should have been freaked out that she could have fallen, but after so many years and many "trips" by children down the stairs, I've come to the conclusion that they have some pretty darn active guardian angels and I don't worry so much about that anymore!

P.S. I HATE my voice on the video, I sound like an old lady. In MY head, I sound like Alison Krause, especially in the shower, just so ya know.