Friday, May 27, 2005

3rd 1st dangit entry!!!!

Ahhhhhhhh! First entry, better be a good one!
WOW here I am in the infamous "blogosphere". Now that I have freedom to write whatever the hell I wanna...ummm, I kinda don't know what to write! Okay. I got it. I'll just write about the funny, weird things my kids do in their everyday lives.When the three biggers are downstairs playing like crazy and making all kinds of noise, (so much so that I yell down there thinking they are fighting and they laugh and tell me it's just the barbies getting into fights) Matty comes running up the stairs holding himself, and dancing, and obviously needing to go to the bathroom. Matty yells down to the girls, "HEY, PAUSE THE GAME!!!" Which is hilarious considering he is asking them to pause REAL LIFE and not a computer. Strange kids. Gotta love 'em!