Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Uncomferance (originally drafted around April 2012)

I am due to deliver this baby around June 16thish. I've looked like I am due "any day now" for about two months. I don't REALLY care, because I know it won't last forever.

I've done plenty of in-between baby time, watching other uncomfortable looking moms and thinking "Wow, glad I'm not HER." all the while, knowing that I WOULD be "her" eventually...again...someday...maybe.

I am realistic and I know that this tummy will eventually go (somewhat) away and I'll get back in shape (just like every other time...even if it takes two years, bleh) and start asking the silly questions other people have been asking me for the past few months.

 I can look back years from now and chuckle...or at least remember what NOT to think or say when I see a heavily preggo mom after my childbearing years!

The most annoying of all questions is "So, you due any day now?".

It wouldn't have been so bad had it not been asked around 30 weeks.

"Any day now." does NOT equal any time before week 39.

That is all.